Feel free to pass your comments, feedback, advices or recipe requests / suggestions through comments of this blog or email to illatharasi@gmail.com. All your suggestions are welcome!!!



Thursday, September 11, 2008

Masala More(Buttermilk)


Very good to have this, after you return to home, on a Sunny day! Gives more energy to the body, as it releases lot of sweat!


Ingredients:
Buttermilk - 2 cups
Green chilli - 1
Ginger - 1/2 inch small piece
Coriander leaves - few
Curry leaves - few, finely chopped
Salt to taste

Method:
Grind green chilli, ginger and coriander leaves to a fine paste.

Add buttermilk, salt to it and blend it nicely.

Garnish with chopped curry leaves and serve it cold.


Preparation time : 5 minutes
Makes 1 glass.

21 Comments:

Unknown said...

yes indeed..it is like nectar on the hot sunny days!!

notyet100 said...

looks yum...another verssion of lassi..:-)

Anonymous said...

This is a typical monsoon night here,and you made me crave for buttermilk....I know ginger added to buttermilk reduces the cooling effect but still i have to wait till tomorrow afternoon to have this....

Cham said...

That is what we had last week! Good one :)

anudivya said...

I have been yearning for this...

raaji said...

I love the desi version.......

Vidhya said...

I make this buttermilk very often almost everyday.

Deepthi Shankar said...

buttermilk looks very refreshing ..

Unknown said...

wow.. neer more gnanabagam varuthu...looks yummy & summer spl..

Lakshmi said...

yeh dil maange more :)

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

I make this often.Looks yummy.

Vijitha said...

I make this almost every weekend!! such divine is its taste... this is my first time in your blog.. i have added u !!
Happy blogging!

Priya Suresh said...

Tempting masala moor..

Srikitchen said...

wow healthy drink too!

Indian Khana said...

I love this moore..gud one dear

Jayashree said...

More is something I have to have every day. A glass of your masala more is just the thing to cool the body down on a hot day.

Bhawana said...

this is really very tasty and good for health too. I do make this in dinner time on alternate day.. I dont add ginger though.

Jaishree Iyer said...

wow.. neer more..tasty favourite.Ullam kettkume More!!!

Madhavi said...

perfect with khichdi and mango pickle. yummmm entry!!!

Mrs.Kannan said...

Hey we almost have this everyday during lunch...yummyyyy

Purva Desai said...

Masala chaas is part of my everyday's diet....Its really soothing and good for digestion