Feel free to pass your comments, feedback, advices or recipe requests / suggestions through comments of this blog or email to illatharasi@gmail.com. All your suggestions are welcome!!!



Friday, June 6, 2008

Polling closes tonight(June 6)!!!!

Hi All~

I thank my family and friends for showing their support till now!!!!

Polling closes today midnight, if someone missed to vote me, please please do vote.....

Please vote for my recipe, "Fruit Stiks" for Kid Friendly Cooking Event @ Great Cooks Community.



As the name says, my recipe if very kid friendly, as kids can do it themselves. They love fruits and desserts too. So if you like it, please vote for me now @
http://www.greatcooksblogroll.com/group/greatcookscountyfair

Thanks once again for all your Support!!!!

2 Comments:

Hetal said...

Hi....congrats to you in advance...you are very close to winning..

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Hetal!!!!
Now I guess, I am toooooooooo far from it!!!!!

Congrats to you!!!!!