Feel free to pass your comments, feedback, advices or recipe requests / suggestions through comments of this blog or email to illatharasi@gmail.com. All your suggestions are welcome!!!



Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hip Hip Hurray!!!! Got 2 more awards:)

My day started early, as my hubby has to leave early on wednesdays for his project. I thought of continuing my nap, then i realized that my laptop was ON. Before I shut it down, I wanted to quickly check my emails. And there was my surprise.... JZ had commented that I have a surprise on her blog..... WOW! it was an award :-)

Then I quickly thanked her and was checking the latest updates from my friends blog. Again a surprise, Priyanka has given me one more..... WOW!!! What a day!............ Can't describe how it was and it's 11 am now, still with my laptop;)

I sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness, JZ and Priyanka!!!


By JZ of Tasty treats:

"Nice Matters Award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.”

I would like to pass this on to my blogger friends:
Srilekha of Srishkitchen
Solai of
Solaiachiskitchen
Sathya of
VadakkupattuRamaswamy
Jil Jil of
MeendumSanthipoom


Congratulations everyone!!!!

By Priyanka of Asankhana:



Good Chat Blog Award - I would like to pass on to my blogger friends who "made me feel that I had been known and chatting with them for a very long time".

Aditi of PeepInMyKitchen
Suhanya of
Suheezbrainwaves
Tamizhini of
Tamizhini ...Inimaiyanaval
Mimi of
All things Mimi

Congratulations everyone!!!!

Enjoy your day and pass the awards to your dear ones!!!

34 Comments:

notyet100 said...

congrtas,..forwell deserved award

Srikitchen said...

this is sri from srishkitchen.blogspot.com.congrats on receiving nice matters award illatharasi. when i checked out my mail, i saw a comment from u and had a quick glance to ur blog. i saw that u have received nice matter award. really felt happy abt it. but on the bottom of that post, i find that u have passed that award to me. really amazed of it. so much of thanks to u dear. its my first award ever. its a great day for me.no words to thank u. once again congrats for u.

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Priyanka, you made my day :)

Srikitchen said...

its sri. may i know how to post ths award in my blog

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Sri, before I could put a comment for you, I guess you have seen my post....;)

I know how you feel when you get an award.... Congrats for the award!!!

Indian Khana said...

Congrats Illatharasi for the awards..way to go..

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Priti!!!!

தமிழினி..... said...

hey illatharasi,

First of all,congratulations for the award.....This is the first thing am seeing after coming to office today...and to my surprise you have passed it on to me.....THANK YOU SO MUCH...YOU MADE MY DAY TODAY!!!!!!!!.......
:))

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Tamizhni!!!
And congrats for you too:)

Unknown said...

congrats on your awards..you deserve them...yet to try your chickoo/sapota pops..

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Sowmya!!!
Try and let me know ;)

MJS said...

Congrats for the awards Illatharasi!!!!!!
As you know this is my first award and I am very happy. Thanks for passing me the award.

Anonymous said...

Hey Vani..First of all congrats on u'r awards!!
ANd thanks for awarding me..My first award..n u have given it to me on my birthday..Today is my birthday..a birthday goft from my blog friend makes it spl though!
thanks will post soon!!1 may not b today but!!!

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Jil Jil!!!
Congrats for you too!!!

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Suhee!!!
Congrats for you too!!!
Have a very happy birthday, I left a comment, an applause and a rose for you ;)

ST said...

Congrats Illatharasi for the awards...Visiting ur blog first time u have nice and lovely blog.

Aditi..............:) said...

hey sweety...thanks a lot! That was a delight!!! I am so glad that you passed that award to me...:)

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Sireesha!!! You too have a good blog with a wide variety of recipes.... will visit yours often:)

தமிழினி..... said...

visit my blog pls!!!!!
:)))))

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I promise later today I will write a gushy blog entry to thank you again...
It's wonderful to have blog friends!!!

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Tamizhini, You have completed my day today!!!!

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Mimi, nice to have you as my friend too:)....Take your time, I understand that you are on your vacation.... Enjoy your trip!!!

Thistlemoon said...

Congrats on your award! Well deerved! :)

Suganya said...

Hi Congrats on ur awards....

Anonymous said...

Hey Vani..
can u tell me how to include pictures in my sidebar..i tried but not workign man..
can u tell me how u got it done?

thanks suhi

Illatharasi said...

Open my blog and right click on the image and choose, "save picture as" and save it. Then go to blogger.com, login, click "layout", click "add a page element" and choose 'picture' and save it. You can move it wherever you want it to be appeared in your blog. ---- this is how we do for blogs, but for wordpress, I am not sure.... did a search and I got these links, see if it is useful....
http://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic.php?id=29670

http://revver.com/video/392425/how-to-add-an-image-or-photo-to-a-wordpress-blog/

Colors of India said...

Congratulations Vani :)

Illatharasi said...

@ Jenn, Thank you so much:)

@ Sukanya, Thanks Sukanya, do visit often:)

@ Colours of India, Thanks Lakshmi:)

Srikitchen said...

hi vani dear
happy to inform u that i have added ur blog to my blogroll.

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Sri, so nice of you:)

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

Congrats Illatharasi. Keep going. Good work.

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Valarmathi:) Do visit often....

Madhavi said...

Congratulations on ur award :))

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Madhavi:)